TL Technologies Action

Now that ADG is making brass it's a game changer. The 2 things that was holding the Noslers back was Nosler brass and there saami spec. reamer.
I dont know who Nosler has making there decisions but, well I'll just leave it at that.
.130 freebore on there 30 and junk soft brass, come on.

Now that ADG is making brass it's a game changer. The 2 things that was holding the Noslers back was Nosler brass and there saami spec. reamer.
I dont know who Nosler has making there decisions but, well I'll just leave it at that.
.130 freebore on there 30 and junk soft brass, come on.

Favorite bullet and velocity? Curious

The straight 30 will do the 3100 with 215 with the right reamer, but the Nosler brass primer pockets were done after 2 reloads. Its stepping on it pretty hard but with ADG brass its doable. I'm doing the 30-28 so I dont have to step on it quite so hard.

H1000 in the neighborhood of 84-85
That's the second time I've seen that much H1000 behind the 215 and it really surprised me! It shows how much difference there is in case designs.
My 30 Sherman Magnum runs the 215 at 3167' with 84.5 grains N570 which is about 4 grains slower burning in that case. My capacity is 98.4 grains H20, a little less than the Nosler.
I think about 81 grains of H1000 would be max in my case and would probably be just over 3100'. Interesting!!

Around 83.0-83.2 of H1000 was getting me 3100 in the straight 30's with the Nosler brass. I'm guessing I might be around 84.0 and H1000 with the ADG brass in the 30-28 and 82.0 -82.5 in the straight 30.

I have never measured the Nosler brass but that sounds about right. I think rfurman posted on another thread what it was.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.