• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Timney 510 Bolt Release

GunsnFitness

This may be a long shot, but hopefully someone has one laying around... I'm looking for a (RH) Timney 510 bolt release. I really only need the bolt release, but may consider an additional trigger and bolt release if the price is right. Let me know what you have! Thanks!

I have one. For 700? Are you talking about just the little metal piece that attaches to the trigger? I had to take that part off for my defiance action. It wasn't needed. If this is the part you need, just pay for shipping and it's yours.

I have one. For 700? Are you talking about just the little metal piece that attaches to the trigger? I had to take that part off for my defiance action. It wasn't needed. If this is the part you need, just pay for shipping and it's yours.
Yes that's what I'm talking about! Awesome! Send me your payment info and preferred payment type in a PM, and I'll get it taken care of! Thank you

Just want to make sure were talking about the same thing here.

Attachments

• 20180709_202614.jpg
    20180709_202614.jpg
    694 KB · Views: 13
Yes sir! That's it! And possibly the threaded hex head screw that holds it on if you have it. If not no problem. Please see my PM for further info.

I bought a 510 trigger from a guy and it didn't have the bolt release. I sent Timney an email and they sent me one for free.
Good to know for next time! I had briefely looked on their site for replacement parts but never emailed them. As for now ophious has hooked it up for the price of shipping. So I'm happy with that that.