Time to make a choice..

The7mmSTW

About to bite the bullet and make my scope purchase, just cant decide which reticule..for the Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50/56 to go on top of my 7mm STW.

I was looking at the MOAR, has anybody used it, i know it has only been out for a short time

I purchased 2 identical scopes from member Bob Beck.

NXS 5.5x22x56 zero stop, 1/4 min click, MOAR. I'm happy with them. I had one with the NPR 2 and liked it as well. NPR 1 too busy for me.

I have used both the NPR1 and the NPR2 extensively. For longer distances I much prefer the NPR1 because I can hold windage corrections much more accurately. Also, you can measure misses at long range more accurately. The NPR1 is fine enough to enable you to make exact holds at long range. Gary Campbell

I agree with ultraedge, either the MOAR or the NPR-1 would be a good choice. The NPR-1 having thinner lines. I've used each and the NPR-2 with my choice being the NPR-1

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.