Time to find a load for the 6.5 PRC

This rifle I'm shooting is a Browning, off the shelf still can hold a group and is much cheaper. Go old school... None of this fancy new $10K stuff. I have this Long Range Max and it's a good rifle, has all the bells and whistles in the stock and 1-7 twist. Browning can still make a rifle. It's hard for me to build a custom rifle since we've been driving tacks with off the shelf since we were kids. It takes work but they will do it. This Browning already had a floated barrel, as I said earlier the trigger is the only downside, it's not horrible but I have a lot better. Spartan Arms here in WY makes a great rifle, I know the owner and his family. Great gunsmith, those boys know how to shoot. Good luck finding parts, welcome to 2022 eh...
The Browning x bolt 1-7 twist, do you find it handles heavier bullets better? how about the lights in the 120's weight range? The different twist configurations 1-7,1-7.5,1-8 it appears there is a reason and how these handle different weights. Would a 1-7 over spin a light bullet? And at what muzzle velocity

Yes, the 1-7 gets me a good accuracy on the 156s. Not sure about the lighter bullets. The lightest I've shot was the 140, which shot fine but my goal was for elk so I went right for the 156s. I wanted little recoil and elk killing effectiveness at distance. It should be even better for 120s would be my guess, that's usually how it works. A twist rate calculator would tell ya.

Just out of curiosity, Why would you load safety check loads to 53 and then load several loads..... all above your safety check loads? Did I read that right?

Another vote for 210M
I tested 5 different primers, the 215Ms were slightly too hot, the 210Ms we not. My particular rifle wanted the 210Ms, E.S. was very low. Im not a fan of the Nosler 150 ABLR in the 6.5 PRC. It is my opinion the outer copper jacket on that bullet is too thin and can break down in flight IF the velocity is around 3000fps. Nosler's factory 6.5PRC ammo with that bullet runs around 2750 at the barrel, even though the factory ammo box from Nosler states 2950. I tested the heck out of them and had very lengthy talks with Noslers ballistic technician. The bullet was designed for long range expansion, so might not max out the velocity. This is just my opinion based on my experience, for what its worth.
My rifle liked
ADG brass, 59 grains N565, Berger 156, 210M, in a 20'' SAAMI barrel. 1/4 min@100yrds all day long.
Try 147 ELD-M for long range hunting great on deer I use N565 @ 59.5 grains a tad under 3,000 fps

4A67E617-40EF-4ECA-A821-1AD9E6937D78.jpeg

It isn't quite the combo you asked about, but this was with ADG brass, H1000, Fed 210M's, and the Berger 156's.