Time For Thread # 21 On The 300 Varminter

jwp475

The picture

300Varmiter.jpg

Maybe we can get to thread #22 beforre he get the rifle

Wow!!!! what I great looking rig built by an awesome gunsmith named Richard Franklin of Richard's Custom Rifles.

W.

Maybe we can get to 22 threads with your obession with posts on this set up.

PS.
Could you post the components and specs once more?

I think I am. When I had to sell a bunch of custom rifles, it really hurt, so I am really excited to start building my rifle collection back up.

W.

I would like to see it too. Good luck with the gun wildcat, it looks great. Dont put your eye out with that thing:)

I know this is a long range forum,but I still want to see a video of a close range coyote with this rig ;)

Thanks for the comments about the rifle Eddyboy. I will post video as soon as my friend and I get it up and running. It should blow em up pretty good.

W.

Just do me a favor...DO NOT POST THE FREAKIN SPECS AGAIN:) at least until the gun is in your hands.

BTW any time you post load date for your gun I would also appreciate that little warning that you have to posted in the past accompany the data. I know I am not the pressure police, and have been known to push the envelope myself but I am not far off of newbie status and vividly remember almost trying a load that would have probably blown the bolt out of my gun. I have always been pretty good about verifying loads from the net but for some reason could not find any comprable data. I got lucky and found that they had erronously typed the load as x grains of vv160 rather than x grains of vv165. Maybe I am a little sensitive about it because of that experiance, but people come her for good correct info.

The only real problem I have ever had with your gun is the possibility of injuring someone else with your load. I am sure that it is safe in your gun and as long as you add a stern disclaimer I will not bug you about it. Once again I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for the comments about the rifle Eddyboy. I will post video as soon as my friend and I get it up and running. It should blow em up pretty good.

W.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.