• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Tikkamike Is Not To Be Trusted

Tikamike sent me a POMO today for what I paid I returned the Chronograph He did say he would not accept it We'll see but returned it too him any way I consider this matter closed Sorry it had to end up this way.

Really closed matter? Hell no it's not you crazy old cook! You ask for PayPal then give me the wrong email address! Then say never mind just send me a Pomo, so I do..(which you have recieved) then you start sending me PayPal invoices, with a corrected email address after I have sent the Pomo already. Then you send me an email every 30-60 minutes for several hours while I'm out of town wanting to know if I'm avoiding you. When I inform you that the Pomo is on the way you get mad like my wife and ask why I am not talking to you, meanwhile still sending me reminders to pay you via PayPal. So I send you an email saying to keep the money and the chronograph. You reply by trashing me on here. So no sir.. This is not a closed matter! You are as far as I can tell bi-polar or mentally unstable. I will be refusing the chronograph as stated. So when it shows back up feel free to use it to crush whatever pills you have been sniffing.

Just shows the caliber of man you are with your name calling. Here is the tracking number so everyone can see I did return it to you #9505 5149 9861 6252 027996 Sent Priority mail Expected delivery 9/12/16

Just shows the caliber of man you are with your name calling. Here is the tracking number so everyone can see I did return it to you #9505 5149 9861 6252 027996 Sent Priority mail Expected delivery 9/12/16

Nobody cares that you returned it! i suppose it'll be the same tracking number right back to you because it's not staying here! And as far as my caliber, let's leave the judgement to someone who isn't either crazy or bipolar. Not sure which it is.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts