TIKKA T3X STAINLESS LITE CHEAPER THAN STAINLESS SUPERLITE

55stone

Anyone have any idea why the T3X stainless superlite with the fluted barrel is cheaper than the regular stainless lite model? At least at sportsman's warehouse, there $50 bucks cheaper. Would you guys prefer the superlite over the lite? think the accuracy will be the same, i know they both have the 1 MOA guarantee. Just wondering your guys thoughts. Think i have finally been convinced to buy a Tikka and looking at these 2 models, well and just the regular lite since its cheaper. Thanks guys

Is the barrel shorter on the super light? I'm thinking about selling my Tikka T3 stainless light in 270 Win. Either sell it or convert to 6mm Creed. I also have a Sako A7 in 270 Win.

The superlites were a sportsmans exclusive and because they order and sell more superlites the price from the wholesaler is better so theres more margin to play with.

go ahead and explain why cabelas sells the t3x superlite for $929 when all it has over the sportsman's warehouse version is a silly camo stock

its called profit margin -- sell lots at a cheap price and you'll often make more profit than if you see fewer at a higher mark up --a-la-walmart !

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts