• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T3X Lite SS 6.5 Creedmoor Bundle

RAMhunter123

Hi Everyone! For sale is a lightly used Tikka T3X Lite SS in 6.5 Creedmoor. I absolutely love this rifle but being a southpaw, it is time to look for some lefty rifles. This rifle has approximately 250 rounds through it and has been an absolute tack driver for me! Consistently getting 0.750 inch groups at 100yds with factory ammo. There is one small scuff on the aluminum bolt shroud that I want mention as well. Along with the rifle, I am also selling my Warne 30mm Scope Rings, Vortex Viper Scope, and a Tikka 2-Stage Timney Trigger. I will put further details below and I am hoping to sell this as a package but may entertain offers for the individual items if the rifle sells alone. This will make for a great beginning hunting setup!
  1. Tikka T3X Lite SS 6.5 Creedmoor - $700
  2. Vortex Viper 6.5-20 x 44 with Dead-Hold BDC - $250
  3. Warne Maxima 30mm (medium) scope rings - $50
  4. Timney Tikka 2-Stage Trigger - $200
Asking $1,150 for the bundle, but as I said earlier I may entertain offers on the individual items if the rifle sells alone. Paypal is preferred and I am willing to split the shipping costs to your FFL of choice. All items come in original boxes and have all the accompanying items. Please feel free to message me with any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 188