• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

264MHC

I am looking for a factory take off T3x Stock in Left hand. I would prefer a varmint or CTR model with the bigger barrel channel and vertical grip but could make a lite work. I do not need the bottom plastic or magazines, just the stock and recoil lug. Not interested in chassis' or wood for this rifle. Also not interested in old t3 stocks as that's what I have. Just let me know what you have and what you would like to get for it, and maybe we can work out a deal. I will need a picture with current date and username to verify that you have it.

If anyone has a custom carbon stock for a LH tikka, I may be interested in that as well. I never see those come up on classifieds, just thought it was worth a shot.

Thanks,
Cole

Thanks. I did see that the other day. Was hoping someone would chime in with a varmint stock, but that is definitely an option. I'll probably give it a few more days.

I am looking for a factory take off T3x Stock in Left hand. I would prefer a varmint or CTR model with the bigger barrel channel and vertical grip but could make a lite work. I do not need the bottom plastic or magazines, just the stock and recoil lug. Not interested in chassis' or wood for this rifle. Also not interested in old t3 stocks as that's what I have. Just let me know what you have and what you would like to get for it, and maybe we can work out a deal. I will need a picture with current date and username to verify that you have it.

If anyone has a custom carbon stock for a LH tikka, I may be interested in that as well. I never see those come up on classifieds, just thought it was worth a shot.

Thanks,
Cole

I'm off to hunt a couple of days. Hopefully we can connect when I get back.