• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T3X in 223

azsugarbear

I got this in trade a couple months back. I have little need for another 223, so this one goes up for sale. It is used, but appears to be in great condition. Metal and finish is 98%; the stock has some very light marring from safe rub, but is hardly visible to the naked eye. There is only one ding in the stock that is visible in the last picture showing the caliber stamp on the barrel. Round count was represented as low at time of trade. I have not had any time to shoot the rifle myself, but Tikkas have a reputation for being fairly accurate. Comes with bases and medium height 1" rings that should accommodate up to 50mm scope objective. Price is $650 to your FFL in lower 48.

Attachments

• Tikka1.JPG
    Tikka1.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Tikka2.JPG
    Tikka2.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 190
  • Tikka3.JPG
    Tikka3.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Tikka4.JPG
    Tikka4.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
There is no twist rate stamped on the barrel. I used the crude method of pushing a tight patch through the barrel and then marking the rod for one complete revolution. I did this a couple of times and came up with1 in 11. Of course Tikka doesn't come with that twist rate, I'm guessing it is a 1 in 10 inch - allowing that the patch did not always grab tight to the rifling.