• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T3x 7SAUM and Components

wyodeer

Have a long throated T3x 7 saum for sale
Hardy carbon 1-8 twist 22" APA brake
Mcmillan A3 edge front and back studs and rail up front
Mountain Tactical bottom metal and mag
VX5 3-15x44 windplex in talley lightweights with bubble

Components:
Have 150 twice fired Norma brass-100 neck turned and ready to go
Forster full length sizer and Ultra micrometer seater dies
230 ish 162 eld-m
130 ish 183 smk blemish
Also have a bedded nightforce 20 moa rail

I am second owner(got it here 3 or so years ago). Nice handy rifle that shoots very well. Trigger has spring and is tuned, very crisp. Has around 380 shots fired. I have other guns I shoot more and it just sits so I want someone else to use it. It has been hunted with but is in very good shape. Brake was painted and muzzle blast has worn it away. Other than that it is clean. Probably forgetting something but that is the gist of it. Wanting $2600 without scope $3200 with shipped
Now here is what I am thinking I would really like to do. Wanting to build a 6 creed and need action, barrel, scope and whatever else. Looking to do some trading so let me hear what you have. Also if somebody in driving distance of western Wyoming wants to trade powder(r26,h1000,h4350 etc) and primers I'd be into that as well!
Have a load with the 162's and h1000 that is very accurate and was working with the 183's and showed promise, was pushing 2900 fps
I really like this gun and hate to get rid of it but I don't like it just sitting there either.
8lb3oz with scope
Will post pic later

Attachments

• DSCN0408.JPG
    DSCN0408.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 762
  • DSCN0409.JPG
    DSCN0409.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 648
What's the barrel length? Also a pic of the muzzle end would appease the inquiring minds. Nice rifle and kinda what I'm looking for but I don't reload. That's usually not a problem as I usually order from Copper Creek, however he appear to be sold out of everything with no idea when things might change.

What's the barrel length? Also a pic of the muzzle end would appease the inquiring minds. Nice rifle and kinda what I'm looking for but I don't reload. That's usually not a problem as I usually order from Copper Creek, however he appear to be sold out of everything with no idea when things might change.
Disregard the barrel length ?....I see it's 22". My bad. Good looking set up.....but what is a guy like me to do for ammo? Even 50-60 rounds to play around a little and have plenty for next hunting season would be a lifesaver, but buying a rifle without any pills or any prospects of getting any is a tough call.

Sounds like it comes with 150 " prospects " to me. And ive seen 7saum on the shelf in the last week as well. Bump for a nice rifle.