Tikka t3x 260 rem

Goose71

I can’t get a straight answer why you can’t get a Tikka t3x in a 260rem in the US.

Goose71

Haven’t went that far yet. All the shops around me tell me that caliber is hard to get.

SArnold30

They had a decent selection of them when I bought one off Gunbroker back in May with no issues. Needless to say, that was half a year ago and things have certainly changed since. A quick glance at Gunbroker right now shows one T3X with a laminate stock available. Unsure of your budget/preference, but it's there.

ruby76

Didn’t realize you couldn’t get them down there, I have one in Canada, in stainless. Using an M+ mag to allow a longer coal and vertical grip added on the factory synthetic stock. Shoots great with143 eldx with the 1:8 twist.

rsbhunter

Got interested in Tikka yesterday, watching YouTube videos... Looking for T3x Varmint 223 with a 20" threaded bbl and can't find one anywhere......ill keep looking, don't really need another rifle, but that's never stopped me before...rsbhunter

Dentite

Yeah I think 6.5 Creemoor has just taken over and dominated that category, making .260s more rare. Kinda a shame because I have a couple .260s and I'm amazed that 6.5 Creedmoor has become so popular when the .260 was already there. I guess that's the power of marketing.

slas

Definitely one of my most accurate and popular rifles, with myself that is. I upgraded with pillars and bedding; changed most plastics to metal and modified the throw and a magazine to get longer loads into it. Put a Nightforce NXS 2.4-10X42 on it, and now every time I leave the house to go hunt I automatically want to grab it. I found the receipt from a few years back when you could still buy a rifle for a decent amount of money. Good luck on your search and hopefully you'll love yours as I do mine.

Attachments

• tikka_order.jpg
    tikka_order.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 19

xsn10s

Yeah I think 6.5 Creemoor has just taken over and dominated that category, making .260s more rare. Kinda a shame because I have a couple .260s and I'm amazed that 6.5 Creedmoor has become so popular when the .260 was already there. I guess that's the power of marketing.
I think Darth Varder used the Force over here and influenced some of the purchases. "You like the 6.5 Creedmoor. You will buy the 6.5Creedmoor."

episode 4 choke GIF by Star Wars

Papa762

Just got one. In .223 Wilde, had not been fired. Just happened upon it. No handloads, good American ammo 1/2" LC 1 1/2.
I do recommend one if you can find.