tikka t3 trigger adjustment

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by targetbuster, Sep 19, 2004.

1. targetbuster

targetbuster Member

Does any have any info on how to adjust the triggers on the tikka t3 rifles. Info would be greatly appreciated.

In God I Trust!

2. rwc

rwc New Member

I am interested in the same information. PM me if you find something.
    I may pick up the screw driver this weekend if I can't find something on the web. The manual I have is less than helpful.

rwc

3. rwc

rwc New Member

I picked up the screw driver yesterday. First I removed the magazine and bolt. Lacking a torque driver and what the proper settings are I placed masking tape on the stock, adjacent to the two screws on the bottom of the action, and marked the line of the screw groove. Then I counted revolutions as I removed the screws (5).
    The trigger guard came out as a single unit to reveal an allen head screw that appeared to have red loc-tite dabbed on it. I rotated the screw out until it almost touched the bracket in front of it. Then I reattached the trigger guard. Simple as can be.

rwc

4. Steve B

Steve B New Member

FYI...If you separate the action from the stock, Beretta stipulated to me that the reassembly torque on the two action screws is 51 - 53 inch lbs. I wouldn't 'eye-ball' them. I don't know what the torque recommendation on the trigger set is, though.