• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Stainless Superlite 7MM Rem Mag NIB

Relentless

Tikka T3 Stainless Superlite 7MM Rem Mag NIB, $735.00 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. It has a small ding on the outer edge of the muzzle, so I posted a pick of it. It came that way from Sportsmans Warehouse. If your FFL will not accept a rifle from a private party, add $25.00 to use my FFL. Looking to cash out. Just received my Tikka CTR and something has to go.
Not looking to trade, just cashing out.
Thanks for looking.

unnamed-49_zps1kkcmvhd.jpg

unnamed-50_zpsyd2mgslw.jpg

It is NIB, unfired. There is not a gouge in the left side of the rifling. Not sure what you think you are seeing. I put the pic up to show the nick in the barrel on the right side of the barrel.

Re: Tikka T3 Stainless Superlite 7MM Rem Mag NIBif you look close at the left side of your pic

It is NIB, unfired. There is not a gouge in the left side of the rifling. Not sure what you think you are seeing. I put the pic up to show the nick in the barrel on the right side of the barrel.

If u zoom it up it looks like 2 tiny nicks in the left side,,no problem just checking

"Looks like a gouge in the left side of rifling,,does it shoot good"

To alleviate any concerns Handler may have caused with the above statement.
Here is a closeup of the left side. A close up shows many things the naked eye would not see. I put the first pic up just for full disclosure to show the nick on the outside of the barrel.

FullSizeRender-21_zps5wtzdkyu.jpg

"Looks like a gouge in the left side of rifling,,does it shoot good"

To alleviate any concerns Handler may have caused with the above statement.
Here is a closeup of the left side. A close up shows many things the naked eye would not see. I put the first pic up just for full disclosure to show the nick on the outside of the barrel.

FullSizeRender-21_zps5wtzdkyu.jpg

Didn't try to cause anything just asked a question,,I would have taken it back and got a new one,,700.00 plus dollars it better be perfect,,bump for nice rifle

Thanks for the bump, and all your help. Wonder if your questions could of been handled in a PM? Nah, probably not. I have another rifle for sale on here in case you want to comment on it.

Thanks for the bump, and all your help. Wonder if your questions could of been handled in a PM? Nah, probably not. I have another rifle for sale on here in case you want to comment on it.

Ok u don't want to let it go with the bump I had one of these rifles and the fluted barrel was so crooked I couldn't dial in the end of the barrel to put a break on it,,good luck with your sale,,oh what other rifle u sellin,,might as well have a look at it too since u suggested it, I do have a buddy that's looking for this rifle,,is that price pretty firm? Thanks

Ok u don't want to let it go with the bump I had one of these rifles and the fluted barrel was so crooked I couldn't dial in the end of the barrel to put a break on it,,good luck with your sale,,oh what other rifle u sellin,,might as well have a look at it too since u suggested it, I do have a buddy that's looking for this rifle,,is that price pretty firm? Thanks

Oh and you can pm me too.thanks

",bump for nice rifle"
Was that an offer to buy the rifle?

"I would have taken it back and got a new one, 700.00 plus dollars it better be perfect,"
" I had one of these rifles and the fluted barrel was so crooked I couldn't dial in the end of the barrel to put a break on it,"

I think you mean brake, I am trying to break from you. See the difference?

I can't believe you did not take the rifle back or get another one, as $700.00 plus dollars is a lot of money.

"oh what other rifle u sellin,,might as well have a look at it too since u suggested it,"
I am sure you can find it.

"I do have a buddy that's looking for this rifle,"

Have him contact me at [email protected]. I will see what I can do on the price.
With all this said, you think I could get that break from you now?

Last edited:
",bump for nice rifle"
Was that an offer to buy the rifle?

"I would have taken it back and got a new one, 700.00 plus dollars it better be perfect,"
" I had one of these rifles and the fluted barrel was so crooked I couldn't dial in the end of the barrel to put a break on it,"

I think you mean brake, I am trying to break from you. See the difference?

I can't believe you did not take the rifle back or get another one, as $700.00 plus dollars is a lot of money.

"oh what other rifle u sellin,,might as well have a look at it too since u suggested it,"
I am sure you can find it.

"I do have a buddy that's looking for this rifle,"

Have him contact me at [email protected]. I will see what I can do on the price.
With all this said, you think I could get that break from you now?

Ok sounds good thanks