• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka t3 stainless 223

300 ultra

I bought this 223 a couple months ago and have never shot it. I ended up buying a LVSF in 22-250 so I figured I would let this one go. This is not the actual gun but one I found off the net that looks identical. I also have a brand new set of DNZ black 1" medium rings for the rifle. I am interested in trading mostly but will sale it if necessarily. I am looking for a Model 7 or 700 CDL in 243 win. Cash price is $550 for gun and $600 for gun and DNZ rings. Thanks

Attachments

• 135110_01_tikka_t3_lite_stainless_640.jpg
    135110_01_tikka_t3_lite_stainless_640.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 9
I bought this 223 a couple months ago and have never shot it. I ended up buying a LVSF in 22-250 so I figured I would let this one go. This is not the actual gun but one I found off the net that looks identical. I also have a brand new set of DNZ black 1" medium rings for the rifle. I am interested in trading mostly but will sale it if necessarily. I am looking for a Model 7 or 700 CDL in 243 win. Cash price is $550 for gun and $600 for gun and DNZ rings. Thanks

I have a 700 BLD 243 I would trade, it is a older rifle that has not been shot much and is in great shape, the stock has real checkering not pressed checkering. The blue is perfect with out any rubed or rust spots any where

Is this an 8" or 12" twist? If it's an 8", I'll take it if you are willing to ship to an FFL.

Maybe too small for the yotes, but just right for these viscous, man eating, cradle robbing, cow killing, rancher chasing, ........pigs!