• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Sporter, Leupold scope, 260 Remington

Konrad.INc

For sale, Tikka T3 Sporter in 260 Remington. Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x50 long range target scope with varmint hunters reticle and 2 sunshades. It also comes with Warne rings, a Caldwell pivot 9-13 inch bipod, tools and a extra magazine. One magazine is a medium length and one is a long for shooting the heavy match bullets. It also comes with a set of RCBS full length dies. The rifle has about 800 rounds through it and shoots 3/8 MOA. I have won a few matches with it, including some of the small game shoots on the sportsmans challenge website.

I need to sell it because my life is moving in a different direction, I wouldn't even think about selling it otherwise.
I'm asking 2000$ plus 40$ for shipping if it's not local.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
It's the 24 inch barrel and to the best of my knowledge there are no dings in the stock. I've done my best to take good care of it.

Let me know what you are looking for. I have a little of everything.

I would pretty much only be interested in a tikka t3 hunter or forest in any caliber with a standard bolt face. I would also be interested in any NICE tang safety Ruger M77's.