tikka t3 lite stainless

Semper Fi 10463

a buddy of mine has one in 270 still in the box. never had the bolt in it. won it in a raffle 2 years ago. i can buy it for 400$. never owned a tikka. know its a good deal money wise but ive always been a remington man. should i?

Semper Fi,

While I've never owned one, I wouldn't pass that up. Matter of fact, that's exactly what I'd like to see my daughter shooting!!! I need friends like that! I hope you get it and like it. memtb

Yep, it's a deal at $400. Heck, I paid around $650 for my lefty t3 ss lite in 270 and I consider it worth it. Good shooting rifle for the money.

ive known him for 40 yrs. hes already got 2 a bolts and a weatherby in 270. plus he doesnt have anything in it. now for a scope.

Love my Tikka. Bought it in 2010 before a sheep hunt and fell in love with it, it's my go to gun now. Very light, durable and surprisingly accurate even out to long ranges. I worked up a good load for mine it rings steel well past 800 yards regularly. It has even put together a pretty impressive resume so far: Dall sheep, caribou, canadian moose, two mtn goats and a bighorn sheep with no misses and the longest tracking job was about 20 feet. I say grab it up if you can, great guns.

Buy Buy Buy!!!!!!!!! you will not be sorry. I love my .270wsm T3. You will not find a better, more accurate, affordable rifle out there. first 5 rounds down range when i got mine.... .435in at 100yds. .675 at 200, .75 at300 ,ect ect ect. Plus, the action is great to build off of. Its a Sako in most every way ,except price. There is more and more after markets parts, stocks, triggers every day.Mountain Tactical makes great drop in stocks if you want to change the poly stock. Enjoy your new favorite gun!!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts