• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Lite SS Fluted 7mm Rem Mag

novaman64

I have a Tikka T3 Lite SS, its a factory fluted barrel that at the time was only available at Sportsmans Warehouse. Had a local gunsmith thread the barrel and put on a Holland QD brake (makes shooting this lightweight rifle very manageable). Have 50 rounds down the tube (all load development), shooting berger 168 VLD's. Comes with a 20 moa rail on it.

Would like to sell as a package, but being willing to sell rifle only as well. Package would come with rifle, Forrester benchrest FL 2 die set, RCBS neck sizing die, 50 pieces of once fired brass, 50 pieces of brand new brass, rings and Hawke Sidewinder 30 Tactical SF 4.5-14x42 scope (MOA adjust, mildot reticle).

Selling only because I have a custom 280ai about done that I need to finish paying off. Thing is a shooter and has one of the smoothest feeling factory actions.

$1,100 takes it all
$650 for just the rifle
Buyer pays shipping to FFL of their choice

Here is a pic during load development (which I never finished).
IMAG0130.jpg

IMG_1333_zpsrgqh5nqo.jpg

IMG_1334_zpsnvybhlrf.jpg

IMG_1324_zpstpxjfvqy.jpg

IMG_1326_zpslhkz88mp.jpg

IMG_1325_zpslra0sotg.jpg

I may be interested in dies/brass if they remain.

i mis-read some stuff in the ad which has caused me to back out. i must have been thinking and reading at the same time. probably why they took my drivers license away!

novaman64 is good to go!,,, with my apologies for any incovenience.

I've been wrong before, but I believe that rifle is called a Superlite. Just FYI.

Once the rifle sells, if the buyer doesnt want it I will let you know.

If I didn't just have to ship out today **** near every penny I had, I would buy it all! What a sweet rifle and smoking deal as far as I'm concerned.

If your willing to part things out I would make you an offer on the Neck sizing die and new brass