• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Lite SS .338wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

pburton

I am selling my Tikka T3 Lite SS .338 win mag. I bought this rifle from my friend about 4 years ago. He bought it new and shot 5 shots through it. He couldn't take the recoil so sold it to me. This rifle now has a custom muzzle brake. I upgraded the recoil lug to stainless steel lug and removed the plastic bolt shroud and replaced it with an aluminum shroud. The rifle has a custom Limbsaver recoil pad and a half inch spacer to give it a 14" LOP. This is now a good shooting rifle. Shoots under MOA with 225grain Barnes TTSX. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because it never gets used. I have several other rifles that I use a lot more. The rifle has a couple small scuffs on the barrel and a dark mark on the brake. It was hunted with a couple of times. Approximately 70 rounds through it. I will sell it for $600 shipped to your FFL. Or possibly will consider trades for a decent scope. Let me know if you have any questions. I also have a brand new set of RCBS FL dies, 40 pcs of new Norma brass, and a new box of Barnes 225 gr TTSX that I will sell with the rifle for an extra $75.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 12
I almost forgot that I have an extra Bell and Carlson Medalist stock for this rifle. I will sell the rifle with the BC stock for $700 shipped to FFL

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.