• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Laminate thumbhole stock and synthetic stock **SOLD**

timotheius

I have two stocks for sale. Both are for a Tikka T3 rifle of any caliber. The first is a laminate thumbhole stock that I purchased from Richard's microfit stocks. It is in "drop in" ready condition, no inletting required. I had a local gunsmith inlet it and finish it. It has a very glossy finish. I did have it bedded to my Tikka, but never used it. It is in what I would describe as "near mint" condition. There are no scratches or nicks or anything, but there are some minor toolmarks from the factory that are still slightly visible. Price is $200 shipped to your door. I prefer a paypal "gift" as payment, but will accept USPS money order as well. Feel free to ask any questions if you need more information. I have more pictures available that I can email you if you would like.

The second stock I have for sale is a factory synthetic stock for a Tikka T3. The recoil lug is not included. $75 shipped to your door.

I am listing these stocks for sale on other internet classified sites. Accordingly, No deals are final until we work out all the details over the telephone. Be aware there may be multiple offers on the table. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.JPG
    IMG_1325.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1326.JPG
    IMG_1326.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1329.JPG
    IMG_1329.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1327.JPG
    IMG_1327.JPG