Tikka T3 - anyone with AG stock, other?

There is a banner in red on their main page that states to call or email in regard to Tikka.
AG makes some outstanding carbon fiber stock for a lot of Cos Remington, kimber, copper, proof ect call them also GRS does a laminated with adjustable cheek and LOP stock

Got my MESA AG Composite Tikka Altitude in 6 weeks. 26.4 oz includes pillars already installed. Inletting fit and function are supurb. Custom service and respond time was excellent

Attachments

• PXL_20210105_182012038.jpg
    PXL_20210105_182012038.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 223
Although not as good as an AG stock, Bell & Carlson makes stocks for Tika inlets. I rebarreled my 243 to a 6.5 Creed with a Proof carbon barrel. My gunsmith needed to open the channel up, no big deal. The rifle shoots great and I like the stock.

Both Oregon Mtn Rifles and Snowy Mtn Rifles also carry the Alpine for Tikkas (also made by AG). There are some slight differences between Mesa's Alpine and Oregon Mtn's Alpine. I went with Oregon Mtn for my 6.5 PRC build with Proof Carbon pre-fit barrel. Very pleased.

To order AG stock for Tikka you've gotta call them and the stock is a charm and fit perfectly. I did it in Alpine and added aluminum trigger guard and mag well. It is a whole different rifle and still keeps light.
For some reason they are not advertising stock for Tikka but they are defenetly manufacturing and selling them. Really worth considering it as an upgrade.

I have a T3 in .243 Win., sporter barrel, plastic stock. It shoots very well as is but curious if anyone has swapped the factory "Tupperware" as many refer to it for the new AG composites or other carbon fiber? I would want to do it for a better feeling/fit as anything. How did your stock change work out?
I got two with bell Carlson stock an have to admit it's a perfect fit

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.