• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED tikka stainless 22-250 trade for same model 223

Travis C

Entered my second season this year with this gun but have since built a 17rem and am going to use it as my main rifle and now am in need pf the same gun but in 223. Mine has less than 200 rounds of 40grn Vmaxes at 3800fps. Never overworked as it was my calling rifle. Pics upon request to tkcaldwell7 gmail.com

Cash price 525 shipped. Not after anything but a 223 t3 mostly since I spray camoed my stock and so no one has to deal with it we can keep stocks and swap barreled actions since they are the same inlay.

I have a remmy 1100 12ga 3" magnum 31" shotgun, made for three years produced in oct. 1965 that I have been offered 600.00 by a dealer for if you would consider it for the 22-250 I would be glad to take the rifle. I have a tikka t3 in 300wsm and it would make it easier when switching to the varmint rifle since I already know the rifle and trigger.

I wish I was in the market for a shotgun, but im ok on shotguns. I appreciate the offer.

Bump. All this gun needs is a scope, and you are coyote hunting. 50 rounds of ammo comes with it.

Entered my second season this year with this gun but have since built a 17rem and am going to use it as my main rifle and now am in need pf the same gun but in 223. Mine has less than 200 rounds of 40grn Vmaxes at 3800fps. Never overworked as it was my calling rifle. Pics upon request to tkcaldwell7 gmail.com
I have a .223 (832 795 2075)