• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka rifle

packgoatguy

Looking to buy a few tikka rifles. Ive got an OTC deer hunt planned this fall where I am taking a bunch of young hunters on a backcountry hunt in Idaho (between myself and the several other dads Im taking, there will be 13 kids, 5 of whom will be 1st time hunters). Id like to have a few rifles on hand with minimal recoil for these kids to practice with this summer.

Tikka rifles I would be interested in:
T3 or T3x lite compact models (7mm08, 308win, 6.5cm)
T3 or T3x lite stainless or superlite models (7mm08, 308win, 6.5cm)

prefer ones with muzzle brakes already installed.

Also, if you have any ammo you are willing to sell, we have rifles/shooters coming with calibers; 270win, 300WM, 280AI, 243Win, 28Nos, 308win, 7mm-08. We will need all the ammo we can get so we can get some practice in. Prefer the hornady ELDX, or Federal Fusion, or the Federal with the berger bullets. Some cheaper whitebox stuff for each caliber would be helpful as well for sighting in.

Also looking for a few lightweight scopes for these rifles; prefer leupold with the CDX turret and the button to keep the turret from getting spun accidentally. Something like the Vx3 line or the Vx5hd 3-15.

Thanks!