• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka 695

RiverSink

I have a Tikka 695 in what appears to be unfired condition. It was sold to me from the son of the original owner and said to be unfired and I have not shot it either. It is Indeed like new condition. It is blued with the wood stock, has a cheaper Bushnell 3-9 mounted in Weaver rings on 2pc bases. The rifle is RH and chambered in 30/06. $750.00 shipped in the conus from an individual to your FFL. Would be glad to email pics to anyone interested. Trades welcome but mainly interested in Browning BLR's, Savage 99's or maybe a nice P series Sig handgun. Thanks

I really need to move this guys. $650.00 shipped in the conus. Feel free to make me an offer if you think I'm asking to much.

Ok fellas, I have had a lot of interest shown but no takers yet. I need to move this and the first one to post I'll take it gets it. Last price drop! $500.00 shipped in the conus via UPS and insured to your FFL from a non FFL.