• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka 338 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

HANDLER

Back up for sale. Tikka t3 with upgraded forest stock,,ss,,muzzle brake,,a couple tiny scratches on barrel,,developed a load useing barnes 210 bullets that shot under 1/2 moa at 100 yards also ss recoil lug instead of the aluminum,,just in time for elk,,635.00 shipped,,also have about 50 new brass some barnes and nosler bullets and 20 Norma brass and rcbs ,dies I'd make the buyer a good deal on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 15
Back up for sale. Tikka t3 with upgraded forest stock,,ss,,muzzle brake,,a couple tiny scratches on barrel,,developed a load useing barnes 210 bullets that shot under 1/2 moa at 100 yards also ss recoil lug instead of the aluminum,,just in time for elk,,635.00 shipped,,also have about 50 new brass some barnes and nosler bullets and 20 Norma brass and rcbs ,dies I'd make the buyer a good deal on

Trouble loading multi pics,,email at [email protected] for more pics,thanks

Are you the original owner and do you have a rough guesstimate of what the round count might be?

Sunday bump for ss tikka forest upgrade

Gun,,xtra plastic stock,rcbs dies,,20count barnes 210 ttsx,,45 cont,barnes225 ttsx,,for 635.00 shipped

Gun,,xtra plastic stock,rcbs dies,,20count barnes 210 ttsx,,45 cont,barnes225 ttsx,,for 635.00 shipped,and 70 pieces of brass

Gun,,xtra plastic stock,rcbs dies,,20count barnes 210 ttsx,,45 cont,barnes225 ttsx,,for 635.00 shipped,and 70 pieces of brass

Plus free spotting scope with purchase of gun celestron ultimate 80 20-60-80,,also listed on gunbroker,thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 10

Bump ttt

Always open to trades to looking for a 6.5-284 savage or good 6.5 blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts