Tikka 308 help!

you are very kind sir. I have not tried the match kings. The kind people in this forum have given me many ideas and things to try which I am very grateful. Had to take a short break from shooting but will be back at it. Will post as things progress. Thx again all!

I may have missed this, but I was in early on this thread and has anyone suggested a switch out on the scope just to check? If that has already been done I apologize for the redundency.

That has happened to me before.

It is not acting like a scope issue, although stranger things have happened. The POI does not change and hasn't over the hundred or so rounds I have shot, so I think the scope is ok.

I have a CA Ridgeline that I had trouble lining out. It would never finish out even a 3 shoot group. It would put the first two shots in same hole and then throw the 3rd shot 1" - 1.5" off. I thought it was load development issue. I had a Vortex 3-15x42 Hd LH on it. I put a different scope on it and the 3rd shot quit leaving the group. Sent the scope back to vortex and it was indeed defective. In their defense they sent me a new one out to replace and had it in back in hand in about 10 days.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.