• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED tikka 300wsm

HANDLER

ss tikka t3 ,with leupold rings and bases,muzzle brake,,like new condition ,,low round count,,shoots very well,,also limbsaver recoil pad,,,dies,and brass go with,,looking for trades,,or 650.00,,will add pics tomorrow,,thnx

ss tikka t3 ,with leupold rings and bases,muzzle brake,,like new condition ,,low round count,,shoots very well,,also limbsaver recoil pad,,,dies,and brass go with,,looking for trades,,or 650.00,,will add pics tomorrow,,thnx
trades im looking for are 7mmwsm,,,300 win,,good quality scope,,all bolt action guns,,savage long range hunter,,,try me thx,,,i really have no reason to sell or trade this gun,,but im a gun guy and want something different,,,although my wife still doesn't understand this ,,,im sure who ever reads this will,thnx

pics

Attachments

• IMG_4591.jpg
    IMG_4591.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4593.jpg
    IMG_4593.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4594.jpg
    IMG_4594.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 18
Re: tikka 300wsm(lower price)

found another gun I want so price is lowered now,,,625.00 shipped,,,obo,,thnx