Ticket out of the Bronx!

7mmpredator

Well, I'm the happy recipient of a Wyoming deer tag for unit G. It's gonna be exciting trying to chase down one of the big boys up high! A couple of good guys from Texas that were in elk camp last year will be there too so it should be a good time.

In the meantime I'm running 3-5 miles 5 days a week on a cross country hill course to get my chops up!!!

Alright, lighten up dudes.......I been busy!!! I've since killed an Arizona desert muley, a couple of 6 point bulls, and a Texas whitetail. I'll post some pics later......I promise.....checks in the mail. : )

I'm still in the Bronx by the way. Gonna retire in 4 or 5 years. Planning on getting closer to the critters! Maybe Arizona....always have a lotta fun there. Well here's a few pics. I'm looking for the Wyoming buck in the meanwhile. Peace

Resized_20201201_103852.jpeg
20191130_123825.jpg
IMG_3536.jpg
20201201_192405.jpg

Awesome year of hunting! The only downside of retirement is less $$ to spend going on hunts. At least for me. It can be weird going from no time and more money to plenty of time and less $$. Great pics..