Threepeat Video: Attn scrmblr1982cj8

Double Naught Spy

You said you were wanting a longer video. Well, I had to do a bit of shingling from a couple of previous videos to extend this one, but it made for a nice pattern.

For the 3rd hunt in a row, a boar came down the same trail, made the same turn, and subsequently died, all within a few yards of one another.

[ame]https://youtu.be/OEyC2IAEOac[/ame]

Enjoyed the video. I like watching these hog videos, and would love to try hog hunting. Going to be in Texas at some point this winter. Might have to find a place to try this.
Thanks for posting the video, keep them coming.

i like when you freeze the vid and indicate the last frame before the shot was fired; then following up with entry and exit to bring it all together. good show!!

scram,
membership has its privileges. once a month dirty nutz takes a lucky subscriber hunting with unlimited use of his equipment.

I am about as tech savvy as my wife's 94 year old grandmother. I tried looking for a DNS channel on YouTube one, but I probably was not doing it the correct way.

I'll see what I can do about videoing any hog kills tomorrow morning. I might even take my spear and stick one or two of them.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.