• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Three rifles of my collection LOOK Baldwin and Coyote reduced

olsingleshot

1. (top) Browning Long Range Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor. I purchased new, shot two Axis deer and put it in a safe. Approximately 100 ELDX rounds through it. It will shoot 1/2 inch groups with ELDX. $775.00
2. (middle)Old model Winchester Coyote 7mm WSM from the Ct. factory. I purchased new, had a Vais muzzle brake installed and I replaced the trigger with a Timney. It has had exactly one box of ammunition through it. It shoots fine, nothing wrong with it, just too many rifles. $750.00
3. (bottom) Baldwin Custom Rifles build. 6mm Creedmoor, 26" Bartlein barrel 1-8" twist, trued up Tikka action, 1lb10oz. trigger, Manners stock, EGR scope base, approximately 225 rounds fired. It will and has shot in the .3" range consistently with 108gr. Bergers. The brake was cut into the barrel by the Baldwin shop. The rifle weighs 10lbs. 11oz. Comes with two mags. $1750.00
Buyers will pay actual shipping costs. NO TRADES All buyers will have three days to return the rifle without firing for purchase price. Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions.

Attachments

• DSC00432.JPG
    DSC00432.JPG
    384.4 KB · Views: 351
  • LR2.JPG
    LR2.JPG
    469.9 KB · Views: 342
  • LR5.png
    LR5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 308
Last edited: