Thread locker on barrel threads

I only use blue loctite, as removal of the red, had a rifle that had the red installed by a smith on a brake, just brought my set of strap wrenches to the range when the barrel heated up, came off without too much effort, sprayed some thread release stuff had in my garage as well best I had is this old jeep brand stuff. that I don't believe is being made anymore.

Unless you way WAY overheat your barrel you aren't going to get to a point where strength of the correct thread locker is impacted by firing schedule. Just don't try to unscrew a suppressor on a brake when it when it's hot because generally the can will be locked on the brake tighter than then brake on the barrel and at the end of the day there's only so much break away torque any thread locker can add. Metal expands when it's hot, and the difference in expansion between titanium, aluminum, and steel comes in to play on the can whereas the brake and barrel are both steel.

Loctite 272 only looses about 25% of it's strength up to 200*C (392*f), book says heat to 250*C (482*f) to remove. If you're shooting a barrel hotter than 50-60*C then you're at the mercy of however much powder you have in the case in terms of what is happening to your throat.

I'm not going to beat up on a precision barrel like that, I'm really not sure I even could unless I decided to use my 300 RUM for a 12-shot 2-minute PRS stage 🤣

The above is limited to bolt action rifles, any gentlemen who run ARs like FPS arcade game characters might need to invest in pinned muzzle devices. I don't have problems with my 300 BLK but I'm low-speed high-drag in that world.
On a bolt action it's probably fine. On a semi auto you can easily heat up a suppressor past the 250c/~475f it takes to release red loctite. It's going on a Ruger MPR, which is their AR clone. There's a definite possibility of it being heated up past 250c. Whether or not the threads will actually reach that temperature is a different question, but to me it makes more sense to use a compound that's designed to be highly heat resistant and not worry about it than use something that has the potential to fail. The only advantage to loctite I see in this use case is ease of application.