thread deleted

One time I had Answer Products install a muzzle brake. The accuracy went to crap. I took it to Bob's Accuracy shop to have it checked. After taking it off the first thing he did was try to drop a bullet through it. It wouldn't go. He told me to look through it. Their brakes have several dozen small holes. All the holes had a little piece of metal attached solidly enough the bullets were not clearing them.

I called and wanted a refund. The guy told me the only way he would give me a refund is if I sent the rifle to him so he could "delete the threads"!

One time I had Answer Products install a muzzle brake. The accuracy went to crap. I took it to Bob's Accuracy shop to have it checked. After taking it off the first thing he did was try to drop a bullet through it. It wouldn't go. He told me to look through it. Their brakes have several dozen small holes. All the holes had a little piece of metal attached solidly enough the bullets were not clearing them.

I called and wanted a refund. The guy told me the only way he would give me a refund is if I sent the rifle to him so he could "delete the threads"!

Dang! What did I miss? 😇

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts