thread deleted

Rich Coyle

One time I had Answer Products install a muzzle brake. The accuracy went to crap. I took it to Bob's Accuracy shop to have it checked. After taking it off the first thing he did was try to drop a bullet through it. It wouldn't go. He told me to look through it. Their brakes have several dozen small holes. All the holes had a little piece of metal attached solidly enough the bullets were not clearing them.

I called and wanted a refund. The guy told me the only way he would give me a refund is if I sent the rifle to him so he could "delete the threads"!

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
One time I had Answer Products install a muzzle brake. The accuracy went to crap. I took it to Bob's Accuracy shop to have it checked. After taking it off the first thing he did was try to drop a bullet through it. It wouldn't go. He told me to look through it. Their brakes have several dozen small holes. All the holes had a little piece of metal attached solidly enough the bullets were not clearing them.

I called and wanted a refund. The guy told me the only way he would give me a refund is if I sent the rifle to him so he could "delete the threads"!
Dang! What did I miss? 😇

Trending threads

Recent Posts