thoughts on scope for 22-250

clemens

I have savage 10 with a Nikon 6-18x40 sf fine cross hair with target dot. 1/8moa. Thinking about selling but need anyone's thoughts on replacement. Have not done much shooting with this rifle yet but looking to this next year. What are your thoughts on a Millet, Vorteck, or something in the $350-450 range. Rifle is 1/14 twist. Really don't like the 1/8 clicks ( lots of turning) any ideas. Gun be used for coyotes, Target and just good fun. Prefer MOA/MOA, but MILS/MILS OK as well

MidwayUSA has a Weaver Grand Slam Tactical 3-10x40 mil/mil (mil dot) for $300. Great option in your budget. I have one on my .17HMR.

You may be able to find a vortex viper 6.5-20 for $400. Very good scope for the money.

Savatage: sent you a pm not sure if I sent it correctly:rolleyes: Scope I have is a Nikon 6x18x40sf cross hair target dot. 1/8moa Buckmaster series.

The one I chose for my 22-250 was the lupy 6.5-20X40 longrange (30mm) with the Varmint Hunters reticle. This is a little out of the price range but I have loved this scope from the day I bought it. This is specifically designed for long range varmint hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.