• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS: TC Encore Pro Hunter with three barrels and extra stock

asidari

Looking to sell my TC Encore Pro Hunter. I have a stainless 26in 300 Win Mag barrel that has under 80 rounds run through it. The second barrel is a stainless 28in 204 ruger barrel with less than 50 rounds shot through it. The last barrel is a 209x50 inline muzzleloader barrel that has under 30 rounds ran through it. Im only selling because its taking up space in my safe and i no longer use it. It has the Realtree camo thumbhole stock and forend for both the barrels and i also have a wooden walnut stock that will come with it. The walnut stock does have a couple light scratches from light use. Looking to get $1050 $1000 shipped and insured to your FFL. I can get better pics if needed upon request. Email is the best way to reach me if you have any questions [email protected].

Thanks

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the camo thumbhole stock if you're willing to separate that much but I understand if you don't

Recent Posts