Thoughts on frankford arsenal universal bullet seating die?

Yeah, I watched Gavin Ultimate Reloader video, using a 6 mm ARC and seating them long, did not really tell me much, it would have been better if he seated them according to how his rifle is setup, say 20 thousands off the Lands. It would have been even better if he would have tested it against a Redding Micro Seater die to verify the difference in runout. That is why I was wondering if anyone had any real world experience with it. The price point with the amount of options you have is cheaper than buying individual Micro Seating dies for each cartridge. I believe I read his runout was .002, I do not have a concentricity tester, may build one, to verify what my Forster Ultra Micro Seater is doing.
He has measured run out a lot of times with other dies. This die set seems to be towards the middle or bottom of the pack with regards to runout. For me, I'd get it for rifles I did not shoot over say 500 yards. Anything over that and I want the least runout possible which points towards forster competition seating dies.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts