Thoughts on Barrel length (suppressor)

make sure that you check with your Can company and ensure that it will handle the pressure of the shorter barrel. Not all suppressors are the same quality. My brother's AAC can't handle my shorty .338 Norma, while my TBAC can handle it fine... it's a 22" barrel.

20" 1:7.5" 6.5SS, just assembled today. Will be running a TBAC Ultra 7....and a different EH1 when Manners decides to finish it.
20200319_144849.jpg

This is the exact same Setup except 6.5 prc that I'm going to build.. Very nice rifle.. Also the can I have in jail has no barrel limits.

I'm getting a 6.5 Sherman built with a 22" plus 7" can. I just cut my 6.5 Creed to 17 inches with 9 inch can and have 308 with a 20". They work

Just worked up a new load in my creed with 20" and 7" can. Runs 2720 with a 135a. 20.8 moa for 823 yards to confirm data. Right now I feel a yote or wolf is in trouble inside 800. I've really grown to appreciate the short barrel and can

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.