Thor sizing pack

crashlanding

Can you use the same sizing bullets to determine bore size in multiple rifles or do they deform and you can only use them once. Thanks for any response

Contacted muzzleloader.com, their response was, they are 1 and done confirming they do deform when pushed down the barrel enough that you won't get an accurate measurement if used in another rifle

They certainly should have the correct answer. For me I ran the sample pack in my .504 White and all are virgins so will test in a T/C when I get around to it. I'd think that the under size ones are going to be able to be reused and tight sized ones could be a problem.
So no the .503 was still loose in the White but was just in Roosevelt Utah last week and stopped by Doc White's place. He recommended harvester sabots with the heaviest bullets I could get. Gotta have unleaded in this state.....

You can size them back up with a small proper sized socket--- lots of guys want a 1/2 size -- not .501 but .5015 for example and they size them up with a socket inside the skirt

You can size them back up with a small proper sized socket--- lots of guys want a 1/2 size -- not .501 but .5015 for example and they size them up with a socket inside the skirt

Spread the back skirt up a bit and I should be good then?