• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Thompson Stainless Fluted Pro-Hunter 30/06 Pistol Barrel

ghay

I have a one year old, very lightly used Pro-Hunter Barrel for sale. It has maybe 35 rounds through it and one deer to it's credit. Amazingly accurate with acceptable recoil. I no longer have any use for a pistol barrel so someone will get a great barrel for $215 plus shipping.
Please contact me at:
[email protected]

Shoot me an offer guys, you'll be surprised at how accurate this barrel is with your Pro-hunter rifle or muzzleloader frame. Great for hog hunting or anything in close quarters.
Rattling up a buck in the brush or even a tree stand in the woods. But out to 200 yards you'll have little trouble putting rounds on target.

How long is the barrel? 10" 14"?
FYI you can't 'legally' put a pistol barrel on a rifle frame. The shortest barrel on a rifle is 16". Now will the ATF come break down your door for a a single shot..?? Possibly but not that likely.

These barrels are obviously called pistol barrels and are 15 " long Thompson sells identical actions with some designated pistol and some rifle. I suppose there may be a serial # identifier or something. Everything they sell for these models ( Pro-hunter and Encore ) is interchangeable. Use the pistol grip with the 15" barrel as you are supposed to and even the most zealous ATF agent will find someone else to bother.