this weekends longrange shooting vid

load

heres a compilation of this weeks longrange shooting. we did some evil black gunnin also but who really wants to see that?

half way threw the day my camera man (15 year old) says;" hey i figured out why i cant see were you are hitting........ im filming the wrong spot!":D
owell we got some footage anywhogun)

anyoneplease feel free to post thier weekend vids gun)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be too hard on him.

My 15yo (14 at the time) was on the trigger and I had camera duty when he made his first long range kill shot @548yds.

Unfortunately, the camera battery died about 30 seconds before the shot. :-(

Don't be too hard on him.

My 15yo (14 at the time) was on the trigger and I had camera duty when he made his first long range kill shot @548yds.

Unfortunately, the camera battery died about 30 seconds before the shot. :-(
:D

kids gotta lovem! 548 yrds is braggin rights! especially at 14! that wouldv'e been a good one for the camera :-/ anyway the 2nd series of shots (2 shots i beleave) in the vid was him. hes hooked for life gun)

I'm very proud as any dad would be. Mine's hooked too. But, it gets him off the xbox whenever we get a chance to hunt or shoot.

Enjoy it while you can. They grow up fast.

-- Richard

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts