This Stuff is GOOD

Ian M

Recently received some new bore and rifle maintenance products from the folks at Sinclair International - they flat-out stated that this stuff was the best they have used to date. Now that is a HIGH RECOMMENDATION. Bore solvent, oil and a lug lube from a company called TMS.

Am using the new bore cleaner and I believe I am going to make the switch from my beloved Shooter's Choice products.

New product called "TM solution" and I got to say it is impressive. Big thing it does its thing quickly, much more so than any other of the dozen or so solvents I have on hand. Have a couple of barrels that I thought were clean - got some bright blue out wth the TM on the second patch. No ammonia stink, not petroleum based, no idea what in hell is in it but it works.

4 oz. $6.65
16 oz $19.95
Contact SINCLAIR INTERNATIONAL. 260 493-1858

Sincerely suggest you guys consider trying it:

Product info is available from:
The TM Solution
6355 Malpecrest Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46835
Fellow's name is Tom Meredith, 260 485-5389

email [email protected]

I am skitzoid about what I put in my barrels, I trust the folks at Sinclair tho. This stuff works better than what I was using - so
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.