This Should Make Some Heads Spin

50 grain ABLR @ 3300 fps. The cartridge is flat shooting and packs plenty of punch for the game that I hunt for with it. I also black bear hunt in Maine. The shots are clo

Lol. Theres a thought I'll need a three day drunk to erase.
There's something else that is better at erasing short-term memories. Do you live in Colorado? ;)

Just couldn't watch it long enough to "make my head spin". Couple of minutes is all I could stand. Got better things to do then watch the 'know-it-alls" on YouTube. Stocks to finish, metal to Ceracoat, scope mounts to make, and barrels to chamber.
Yeah me too, I've got some Bongo's that I need to change the heads on and I have a young couple coming in for marriage counseling at noon, Off I go

6.5CM "ultimate LR cartridge" ??
WT-Frick? I dig the 6.5CM, and It's a defienlty a lot better than the 308, but "ultimate" anything it is not.

Readily available quality factory ammunition, high BC bullets, low recoil, inherently accurate, better Sectional density, and Better ballistics than the .308 all make it a logical choice over the 308, especially when speaking in regards to the .308 vs 6.5CM for use in the .Mil precision weapons systems

Only con as I see it is the barrel life
Speed kills whether it's a Junkie,Race car engine or Fast Bullets out of rifle barrel..The Life Span is short. Lol 😆🤣

Recent Posts