This morning mighty fine shooting imo.

Over the years I've only shot two in the mouth and they both were in foot hold traps and not what I was intending to be the shot placement . One was with a 22lr revolver when he lunged at me and swallowed the barrel to the trigger guard he broke his leg lunging or wouldn't have been able to reach that far . The other one was with a savage in 17HMR that I had bought to experiment with on the trap and snare line when it was a relatively new round . He too lunged at it when I held it out with one hand toward him that splattered blood all over the rifle barrel . I must say they both were exciting and not what I had intended to do .

Over the years I've only shot two in the mouth and they both were in foot hold traps and not what I was intending to be the shot placement . One was with a 22lr revolver when he lunged at me and swallowed the barrel to the trigger guard he broke his leg lunging or wouldn't have been able to reach that far . The other one was with a savage in 17HMR that I had bought to experiment with on the trap and snare line when it was a relatively new round . He too lunged at it when I held it out with one hand toward him that splattered blood all over the rifle barrel . I must say they both were exciting and not what I had intended to do .
Excellent accounts, my shots were intentional, just checking the accuracy of my diminutive 17 hornet round the shots presented and I delivered. I guess its sighted in.