This month marks the 20th anniversary of the founding of LRH.

Timing was right, just got the 50 AND 375 BMGs. Back then we was chasin prairie dogs past 2000 yards with them and a few 284 variants
These days I'm satisfied shooting them a whole lot closer.

If memory serves me right there was a crash or server change back in the early days? Seam to me like i was like 80 something to sign up. Heck we dider with dialup back then and computers were kinda new for a redneck🤠

I got to thinking (which is pretty dangerous for a man of my age) what got me to sign up on this site and it was right after I made the 2 mile club with my custom 300RUM on 08/22/2010. Looking back at all of the new scope models and equipment we now have at our disposal compared to what I had to machine myself to accomplish that feat is remarkable. However, what has happened throughout the last 11 1/2 years I have been a member here and the comadre I have made has been epic. I can't thank Len enough for his vision in making this site and even more, I can't thank you members, who have graciously lent a hand or voiced your opinions, enough on helpful information to me and other members. You are the reason that this site keeps going beneath the stewardship of our leader, Len Backus

Last edited:
I got to thinking (which is pretty dangerous for a man of my age) what got me to sign up on this site and it was right after I made the 2 mile club with my custom 300RUM on 08/22/2010. Looking back at all of the new scope models and equipment we now have at our disposal compared to what I had to machine myself to accomplish that feat is remarkable. However, what has happened throughout the last 11 1/2 years I have been a member here and the comadre I have made has been epic. I can't thank Len enough for his vision in making this site and even more, I can't thank you members, who have graciously lent a hand or voiced your opinions, enough on helpful information to me and other members. You are the reason that this site keeps going beneath the stewardship of our leader, Len Backus
I would like to hear or read more on your 2 mile Rum Shot !
Thanks !!

Rum Man

Congrats on a great accomplishment! This is the only forum I belong to and as one of the newer members with only a handful of posts to my credit, I certainly appreciate your contributions to the hunting and shooting community.