This May Be For You!

Eaglet

I have to share this email with you all!

Many of us are greatly saddened by the election results, especially after much praying to God and asking for his intervention. We are perhaps filled with questions of "why" and "what is going to happen from this point forward". I know that I certainly have been. But then look at what I received just this morning from a friend. The email below certainly reminded me that yes indeed, God is good and is NEVER wrong – regardless of the situation or the circumstances – and that we must have faith and trust him. So I am sending this on to you. Is it coincidence that this email came this morning?? I DON'T THINK SO!!

A king who did not believe in the goodness of God, had a slave who, in all
circumstances would always say "My king, do not be discouraged, because everything God does is perfect. He makes no mistakes!"

One day they went hunting and along the way a wild animal attacked the king.
His slave managed to kill the animal, but could not prevent his majesty from
losing a finger.

Furious and without showing his gratitude for being saved, the nobleman asked "Is God good? If He was good, I would not have been attacked and lost my finger."

The slave replied:
"My king, despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good, and he knows why these things happened. What God does is perfect. He is never wrong!"

Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his slave.

Later, the King left for another hunt, this time alone. He was captured by
savages who engaged in human sacrifices.

On the altar and ready to sacrifice the nobleman, the savages discovered that their victim did not have one of his fingers. According to them, only a whole person with all his/her parts intact could be offered to the gods. The King without a finger was deemed an abominable sacrifice for their gods. So
they released the King.

Upon his return to the palace, the King authorized the release of his slave. He received the slave affectionately.

He asked his slave, "my dear, God was really good to me! I was almost killed
by the wild men, but for lack of a single finger, I was let go! But I have a question: if God is so good, why did he allow me to put you in jail?"

The slave answered, "my King, if I had gone with you on this hunt, I would have been sacrificed instead because I have no missing finger. Remember everything God does is perfect. He is never wrong. He made you to keep me in jail so I would not be with you on the hunt."

Often we complain about life, and negative things that happen to us, forgetting that nothing is random and that everything has a purpose.

Every morning, offer your day to God, don't be in a rush.

Ask God to inspire your thoughts, guide your actions, and ease your feelings. And do not be afraid. God is never wrong!

You know why this message is for you? I do not know, but God knows, because
He never makes mistakes...

The path of God and his word is perfect, without impurities. He is the way of all those who trust in Him.

What you do with this message is up to you. May God put in your heart the desire to send it to someone. God knows why He chose you to receive this message. Please bless someone with it.

God is never wrong!

Oh, that we could see the whole picture the way that God sees it. Perhaps if we just had the faith of a mustard seed we could live our lives the way God wants us to live and spread the Word.

Gus

Good story.

According to his word, things will get worse before they get better. Although this election doesn't make much sense, it doesn't surprise me at all. He's got a plan and it's playing out just the way it's supposed to.

I know how it ends.

Amen He is the way ! God is Good all the time..........

These verses will help Psalms 37 Verse 1-10 Take time to read them they are good and we are still on the winning side those who know the Lord praise God!

I find this very interesting! I just had this same basic conversation today with a friend!:)

oops I meant to say Psalms chapter 1 Verses 1-20 dont stop at verse 10:)

True hope is in the Lord not a politician !
You know the believer is promised that he will always have food to eat. God said he will meet our needs and he cannot lie !
We are fixen to find out what having faith really means . We had a revival this week and the preacher told a (true) story about a missionary that was planting churches out of the states and he was having it hard financially so he bought plane tickets for he his wife and 9 children to come back to the states to try and gain more support well when they got back it seemed to get worse and they lost even more support. being sure that God had called him to do that work he planned on going back (I cannot remember the country) He would always pick up readers digest magazines the folks really liked them as it gave them a connection to America . The missionary stoped at a little thrift store and the owner had two boxes full of the readers digest (hang in there almost finished with the story) he offers a very small amount of money for the two boxes and the owner said I'll take it. So the missionary goes home takes the boxes into his house and a day or so later he is out running errands and his wife calls and says honey did you have some money put away ? or have you lost some and he says no what do you mean ? and she says the kids are running all over the house with 100's and 20's in each hand and bills laying in the floor . Someone had hid money in those reader digest books and either forgot about it or maybe passed away . I believe God was just showing off a little and met this missionarys needs (praise God)

not trying to take over your thread eaglet just felt a little tug to share this(true) story .:)

bigbuck,

Nice! It's a great testimony and I appreciate you sharing it.

Amen to "Praise God"!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.