This is disturbing

Disturbing indeed, but I wouldn't worry about it. Just write your Congressman and vote and everything will be O.K. After all, we're the good guys, right?

Now... How bout them Patriots? (No sad face button).

I have been watching all this stuff. I would really like to hear what some of you truly feel about these accusations.

Jeff

Glad you asked.

I'm one of those "start at the end and work you way backwards" kind of guys. I start with the premise that the Bible is true. I have my reasons for that belief but that's another story. If you disagree or have no opinion, then feel free to think of me as another superstitious head case. I will point out however that were it not for the fact that most all of our Founding Fathers had a similar faith and weaved that belief into many of our Founding Documents, you'd still be drinking tea instead of coffee.

A one world government was prophesied long ago, along with quite a lot of other things that have already, or are currently transpiring. A powerful and free America, although not directly biblically referred to, doesn't seem to fit into the "One World" scenario. Working your way backwards, one needs to be particularly astute of events that lend themselves to the unraveling of a powerful and free America.

In this docu/video, there is quite a lot of supposition. The ME seems a little weird but who isn't? There are quite a lot of conflicting accounts of what happened but some of that is to be expected. No kids or parents outside... there may be an explanation but maybe not. The gun in the trunk... that's a pretty solid detail. The two-faced dad definitely gives me the creeps along with the multiple date sensitive facebook postings and fund raising sites. All the actors... they're a strange bunch and I have my reservations about what they're willing to do for a little attention. The guy with the kids in the yard doesn't seem to know the difference between a man and a woman. Law Enforcement follows orders. They'll do what they're told to do and say. Can you say Fast and Furious? Just look at history if you think human nature is somehow different when it's about you. The FEMA thing... file that under K for knowledge. String all these shootings together, each one worse than the one before along with mounting conflicting evidence and yeah, I'd say something stinks.

If you need proof, I don't have it. That said, I don't need a degree and advanced technology to tell me which end is up. As I see events predictably unfolding, it only strengthens what I believe, and what I believe is, that there are those who plan, create circumstances and/or systematically exploit such circumstances once they've come to fruition. I don't have all the details since they didn't bother to run it past me first.

What say yee?

Last edited:
Glad you asked.

I'm one of those "start at the end and work you way backwards" kind of guys. I start with the premise that the Bible is true. I have my reasons for that belief but that's another story. If you disagree or have no opinion, then feel free to think of me as another superstitious head case. I will point out however that were it not for the fact that most all of our Founding Fathers had a similar faith and weaved that belief into many of our Founding Documents, you'd still be drinking tea instead of coffee.

A one world government was prophesied long ago, along with quite a lot of other things that have already, or are currently transpiring. A powerful and free America, although not directly biblically referred to, doesn't seem to fit into the "One World" scenario. Working your way backwards, one needs to be particularly astute of events that lend themselves to the unraveling of a powerful and free America.

In this docu/video, there is quite a lot of supposition. The ME seems a little weird but who isn't? There are quite a lot of conflicting accounts of what happened but some of that is to be expected. No kids or parents outside... there may be an explanation but maybe not. The two-faced dad definitely gives me the creeps along with the multiple date sensitive facebook postings and fund raising sites. All the actors... they're a strange bunch and I have my reservations about what they're willing to do for a little attention. Law Enforcement follows orders. They'll do what they're told to do and say. Can you say Fast and Furious? Just look at history if you think human nature is somehow different when it's about you. The FEMA thing... file that under K for knowledge. String all these shootings together, each one worse than the one before along with mounting conflicting evidence and yeah, I'd say something stinks.

If you need proof, I don't have it. That said, I don't need a degree and advanced technology to tell me which end is up. As I seen events predictably unfolding, it only strengthens what I believe, and what I believe is, that there are those who plan, create circumstances or systematically exploit such circumstances once they've come to fruition. I don't have all the details since they didn't bother to run it past me first.

What say yee?

+1 on this

There's certainly dots connected there that I don't see as even being on the same sheet of paper, but those are also some pretty minor parts, and or coincidences. That said I feel it in my gut that these guy are on the right track, just to many things fall into place.

The folks interviewed, like the dad, the coroner (friggin goober), conflicting reports and statements, the dead girl on Obummer's lap. Those Kids just dropped of in the guys yard by a school bus, that one person says was driven by a man that yelled at the kids but records show the assigned driver is a woman. Yea walks like a duck quacks like a duck..............

Now when you take a step back and consider past actions by the visible players, China's demands, that it seems Obummer is pushing to be in the place of the messiah (revelations). Maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there but it gives me a pretty bad feeling. One of those I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so bad feelings.

I had a hard time believing the news media was having so much trouble getting the facts straight . I found this about a week ago . Jim

Sandy Hook.....**** | Conspiracy Theories

As sad as I am to say it, part of me believes it. During my 10 years in service to this country I have seen and done things you will never know of, be they secret or forgotten. The one thing I took away from it all, is the black culture hates us and a firm belief that we are all being lied too. I know it sounds horrible and I have no hate in my heart, but I just cant ignore what is right there in my face. I have a lot of connections around the world as I'm sure many of you do, but I have yet to here any credible accounts that an AR was actually used.

I have been watching all this stuff. I would really like to hear what some of you truly feel about these accusations.

Jeff

Well, the video and all of the other reports out there sure make one think. We had just watched the clip after Joe had posted it and my first thought was "no way, they couldn't something like that that involved that many people." Then one has to think that this current govenment can do basically anything they want. Who really knows?
Here is my personal philosophy when it comes to all this kind of stuff and especially the media. If you weren't PERSONALLY there, you'll never know--no matter what anyone says. I spent the good majority of my life with a very large sheriffs department and we would have to put up will all kinds of crap from the media.
Some newsworthy event would happen and they would report it and we would all just shake our heads cause it wasn't even close to what had taken place. So..........believe what you may. My other belief is that if it looks like a duck, well guess what? And I do not believe in coincidences................

For what all thats worth.

Randy

Oh, and one other thing----there are alot more folks who pay attention to this site than you know. We have had a first hand experience with one of the local wolf advocates who is on Long Range Hunting and keeps track of what is being said especially when it comes to anything wolf related.

Jeff

One of the things that really bugs me is the fact there were no ambulances anywhere you could see. Look at Aurora ambulances everwhere. All the shooting that took place and I've only seen one person that was wounded where did they go, it's convenient no one else was injured that way no post interviews. Could the Gov. pull this off? I think so would they, yeah I think they would BO's agenda has been to bring America down all along, at least IMO.
I fear we have only seen the beginning and whats coming next is not gonna be pretty.

Not really sure what to think. I am not surprised that multiple suspects were detained. Anyone nearby would be an automatic suspect. I'm a little disturbed by the inference that 9/11 was an inside job. Much too big a scope and scale and much too much evidence to the reallity. I know the brother of the captain of American Flight 11, the 1st airliner hijacked and flown into the North Tower. His brother is dead and so is all the other crew and passengers on the other planes.

Some of these details seem to be hard to refute but I would like a closer look. Videos can easily be put together to scew the facts.

The old loony who doesn't know the difference between the busdriver and the man could easily be some nutcase looking for attention.

The coroner looks flakey but I would like to see the WHOLE interview in CONTEXT. It's easy to take bites and paint a picture of something that doesn't exist.

I do have trouble with some facts such as what weapons were actually used.

For this to be a hoax, a whole elementary school faculty and students and LE dept and EM, etc would have had to be in on it. The hospital would have to be in on it, the town, everyone. Just can't buy it.

Yes, some facts are screwed up but I don't think the whole deal is a hoax.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.