This is crazy!

Good question ??
I don't recall how they came to that conclusion either. Hopefully on a dlp bear that had the hide and muscle still attached.

Last edited:
The stuff my worse nightmares are made of. Sharks, gators and BIG bears.
It would be my next halibut trip and I'd get stranded on Montegue Island. The one with all the worst incorrigible bears in Alaska.
Bob if you already paid for the trip and are too nervous, call me. I can probably sit in for you.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7D55E254-FFE8-437A-A8F5-2E1B41E5CCA9.jpeg
Here's one a guide friend in Alaska sent me, I would want a rifle, pistol and a 12ga!

It does look Fotoshopped, doesn't it?
It's the same thing as when you stretch your arms out to make a deer rack look bigger cause it's closer to camera. Lots of pics I see with hunters with game on ground stand farther behind it than next to it. Makes animal look bigger. Still a big bear but I do get tired of seeing it . 🙄

It's the same thing as when you stretch your arms out to make a deer rack look bigger cause it's closer to camera. Lots of pics I see with hunters with game on ground stand farther behind it than next to it. Makes animal look bigger. Still a big bear but I do get tired of seeing it . 🙄
Looks like it is partly buried in the beach. Just a weird photo, I suppose.

Recent Posts