This has been going on for quite a while

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2020/09/a-warning-to-those-that-want-to-control-us/#ixzz6YKodMr00
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

The third phase is the crisis. Now I do not know about you, but I can't figure this one out. It is not that we don't have a crisis in the US. It is that this whole year has been one manufactured crisis after another. The forces Marxism is working overtime to blow through this stage in 2020, from COVID-19 to riots in the streets. Hell, the Marxists have even set up autonomous zones in Major cities in the pacific northwest. This phase of the plan that we are at now.

The fourth phase of the Marxist plan is called normalization. This phase of the plan where the communist takes over the country. I am writing this to issue a warning. That warning is not for the freedom-loving Americans that frequent this website. My warning is to those that want to subvert our way of life. My warning is to those that think they can force their will on us without push back. You see, we have a thing called the Second Amendment in this country. Contrary to what Kamala Harris said in her Amicus brief to the Supreme Court during Dick Heller's case, it does ACKNOWLEDGE an individual's right to keep and bear arms.

The gun grabbers do not want you or your fellow Americans to know that critical fact. They ignore the writings of Madison. They ignore the Federalist papers. They have to, or their arguments fall apart. They say the Second Amendment only applies to the militia. Well, guess what? You are the militia! I am the militia. Their anarcho-communist plan will never succeed as long as good men and women can throw off the chains of slavery through armed defiance. They have to disarm us for phase four to succeed, and I, for one, will never be disarmed. I will not give up my freedom for imaginary safety.

They will try to silence us and deplatform our voices. When I called out Facebook for letting the French Foreign Press incorrectly fact check and article by Rachel Malone and another article by Cam Edwards, instead of giving me a comment for my article and thanking me for letting them know about foreign election interference, they outright banned me from the social media platform for life. They didn't give me a reason. They just quietly removed the faulty fact check and told me I was not welcome on the platform ever again.
From the above linked article

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.