This guy nails it!!

Discussion in 'Wolf Hunting' started by bigngreen, Mar 14, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. Mike 338

Mike 338 Well-Known Member

When it really comes down to the government (Federal and State) managing wildlife when wildlife management is actually needed, they are utterly impotent and useless. Blame it on the system or whatever you want... they're still useless when you actually need them.

2. FIGJAM

FIGJAM Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Hunting and killing coyotes and bobcats is fun and easy. The bigger issue is wolves and all the political BS that goes with the wolves.

Jared2700 and mpayne like this.
  3. mtmuley

mtmuley Well-Known Member

I didn't even finish watching it. mtmuley

Sykes likes this.
  4. bigngreen

bigngreen Well-Known Member

Figures! I watched two wolves chase a small herd of elk just behind the house three nights ago, just out of range. A couple other guys with sleds tried to work in on them, found where the pack had pushed a bunch of antelope into the fence, killed then left them.

CVCOBRA1 likes this.
  5. mtmuley

mtmuley Well-Known Member

Yeah, figures. mtmuley

6. Rebell

Rebell Member

Great video!

7. Hand Skills

Hand Skills Well-Known Member

It may sound crazy, but at a political level this is the real issue. Wolves are just a VEHICLE.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  8. Locknload

Locknload Well-Known Member

Well how about the Dept. of Interior, the Feds releasing red wolves along the Ga, FL and the AL, FL border 20-30 years ago with not one public notice, at all, to the public? They actually did that crap, released wolves into a populated area.

I have seen two of them, both dead, my self, and asked about the big rusty drum looking coyotes on the GA Coyotes site. Guy popped up, you near Paxton, yep, he was born there and says there is a group of red wolves that live in the area. What the F, over...

Go on line and search the public records for SE red wolf release and see what you find. These people are damned insane. I would like to take two nice adult males to the 17 floor of their condo in DC and release them there.
    Ed

9. Jared2700

Jared2700 Well-Known Member

As far as I'm concerned we need to open up all predators that are wiping out all the game that we eat that are showing a depopulation. That is more important than these wolves.... Why not put our priorities as human that consume these animals first.

10. L.Sherm

L.Sherm Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Follow the money, that will tell you what's going on.

MELEX and Jared2700 like this.