This guy nails it!!

Hand Skill, I will say that no one controls predators better than my brother and I. We own 500 acres that we raise pine trees on and hunt. We started trapping three years a go because our turkey population went to crap. Over that period of time we have recorded over 200 coon and opossum in three years. We have trapped 10 coyotes and 4 bobcats to date. That is just during the month of February. I am doing my part. But doing it legally.

Hunting and killing coyotes and bobcats is fun and easy. The bigger issue is wolves and all the political BS that goes with the wolves.

I didn't even finish watching it. mtmuley

Figures! I watched two wolves chase a small herd of elk just behind the house three nights ago, just out of range. A couple other guys with sleds tried to work in on them, found where the pack had pushed a bunch of antelope into the fence, killed then left them.

I have friends in the FWP and Forest Service and there are a lot of good people in both agencies wanting to do good job but they are scared to death of being sued by the plethora of fake environmental groups that just use them as a screen to rape the American tax payer and control public lands.

It may sound crazy, but at a political level this is the real issue. Wolves are just a VEHICLE.

Last edited:
Well how about the Dept. of Interior, the Feds releasing red wolves along the Ga, FL and the AL, FL border 20-30 years ago with not one public notice, at all, to the public? They actually did that crap, released wolves into a populated area.

I have seen two of them, both dead, my self, and asked about the big rusty drum looking coyotes on the GA Coyotes site. Guy popped up, you near Paxton, yep, he was born there and says there is a group of red wolves that live in the area. What the F, over...

Go on line and search the public records for SE red wolf release and see what you find. These people are damned insane. I would like to take two nice adult males to the 17 floor of their condo in DC and release them there.
Ed

Hunting and killing coyotes and bobcats is fun and easy. The bigger issue is wolves and all the political BS that goes with the wolves.
As far as I'm concerned we need to open up all predators that are wiping out all the game that we eat that are showing a depopulation. That is more important than these wolves.... Why not put our priorities as human that consume these animals first.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.