Thinking of jumping onto the Muzzle Loader Bandwagon?

I think you should get it! No way I could convince my wife of another weapon right now... so it's up to you and post us up some pics of the first coyote you shoot with it!

I think you should get it! No way I could convince my wife of another weapon right now... so it's up to you and post us up some pics of the first coyote you shoot with it!
HA! I bought mine a few months ago when someone else was running a sale. I got the V2 LR Nitride with the 27" barrel and Leupold scope.

A hundred bucks off though is a great deal for anyone giving the ML's serious thought.

I'll definitely be hunting with it quite a bit in 2015. I have a big boar that keeps coming by occasionally to raise hell at one of my feeders so if I can get him patterned he may be the first victim! gun)

Check out muzzloader.com they have the best prices out of all of them for cvas. I have rubbed my fingers raw looking up on my phone for the best prices available and I've found that muzzloader.com has the best prices around. They have the cva accura v2 combo with a 3x10x44 konus pro and thumhole stock for 585 plus 8 dollars shipping and handling. Haven't found a better price than that. They have the accura v2 long range combo same scope as mentioned above for 658. You can't beat there prices. Just thought I would mention them hope it helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts